Why switch to Wharfe Valley rapeseed oil?
In a nutshell, It tastes delicious with its distinctive ‘nutty’ flavour and it’s a healthier oil!
- Boasts the lowest saturated fat content of any oil – less than half that of Olive Oil
- It’s a great source of Omega 3,6,9 with10 times more Omega 3 than Olive Oil
- It is a good source of antioxidant Vitamin E
- High in monounsaturated fats
- Contains no artificial preservatives and is trans-fat and GM free
- It is suitable for a variety of diets – vegetarian, gluten-free, Kosher and Halal
- It is safe to cook at high temperatures with a smoke point of 230c, much higher than olive oil, meaning it doesn’t burn your food and create harmful cancer causing carcinogens
Did you know that cold pressed, extra virgin rapeseed oil can be used like every other cooking oil? (sunflower, olive and vegetable oils)
A versatile oil
- Frying and deep fat frying
- Sauces e.g Mayonnaise and Salad Dressing.
Given the obvious health and dietary benefits of this natural product and its versatility of uses, why not switch today to Wharfe Valley Farm’s Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil ?
CELEBRITY CHEF’S ARE WHARFE VALLEY FARMS BIGGEST FANS
We’re incredibly proud of the support we’ve received from celebrity chefs who understand and rave about the delicious ﬂavour and outstanding health beneﬁts of rapeseed oil and have helped to make it the latest must-have product in every cook’s pantry.
Team from Great British Menu 2013
Stephanie Moon, right, has gone on from her success in The Great British Menu to launch her own Yorkshire food consultancy, All things Food, and is a regular supporter of the Wharfe Valley range, recently featuring on the ‘Made In Leeds’ series of programmes promoting the health benefits of switching to rapeseed oil. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucVYAOncusI
Rosemary Shrager at The great Yorkshire Show 2017
Ade Edmundson supported us on ‘Ade In Britain’, Channel 4
Click here to visit our online shop to try it for yourself: