Preparation time – 20 mins
- 2 x 400g tins of chick peas
- 2 x desert spoon of Tahini paste
- 4 x cloves of garlic
- 100ml Lemon infused Wharfe Valley Rapeseed Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain the contents of both tins of chick peas and poor into a magimix.
- Add the two desert spoons of Tahini paste.
- Peel and chop the cloves of Garlic and add to the magimix also.
- Mix all of the ingredients together until you can no longer see the skins of the chick peas
- Then gradually add the Lemon Infused Wharfe Valley Rapeseed Oil through the funnel and watch as it turns into a smooth paste. Add more or less oil to suit, depending upon preferred texture.
- Serve with warm pitta breads or crusty bread a sprinkle of cayenne pepper and a dash of lemon.