This is a deliciously creamy soup, without any cream!
- 2 tablespoons Wharfe Valley Oil (I like lemon, but the plain is lovely too)
- 1 large or 2 small Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cubed (you could also use frozen, ready chopped)
- 1 Leek, sliced thinly
- 1 Medium sized Onion, diced (or 3 tablespoons of ready diced frozen!)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, roughly chopped (or a squirt of garlic paste)
- Saute all ingredients until soft – it should take 10-15 minutes max.
- Add 2 pints of stock (vegetable or chicken)
- Cook until all the veggies are completely soft.
- Blend until smooth or leave a few chunks if you prefer
Serve with a twist of black pepper and a little parsley if you wish!