Wharfe Valley Farms is owned by the Kilby family, third generation farmers. They have been producing award winning, extra virgin, cold pressed rapeseed oil, grown, pressed and bottled on the farm near Wetherby since 2006; Yorkshire’s first rapeseed oil producer and third nationally.
Our rapeseed oil has been endorsed by celebrity chefs, foodies and nutritionists who value its heart healthy, delicious taste and cooking performance, at the highest temperatures.
It is brimming with health benefits including:
- Up to 50% less saturated fat than other culinary oil
- Less monosaturated fat than olive oil, but a bigger proportion of polyunsaturated fat
- High in vitamin E and many other beneficial nutrients
- Has a higher smoke point than other oils of up to 230oC
- Extra Virgin and cold pressed only once avoiding use of chemicals
Find out more about the HEALTH BENEFITS here.
Our product range
- Award winning original cold pressed rapeseed oil produced in Yorkshire since 2006.
- Five infused flavoured rapeseed oils in 100ml, 250ml, 500ml or 200ml spray:
- Red Chilli, Sicilian Lemon, Garlic and Rosemary, Smoked and Cracked Black Pepper.
- Four delicious Salad Dressings in 250ml made from our own home made recipes: Summer Herb, Sweet Apple, Chilli, Ginger & Orange and Honey, Mustard & Elderflower.
- Five Sugar Free Mayonnaise made from free range eggs in 160gm including:
- Lemon, Lemon and Garlic, Garlic, Smoked Garlic, Smoked Chilli.
- Truffle and Rapeseed Oil, gift boxed, for the discerning chef in 100ml or 250ml.
- Four flavorsome Fruit Vinegar in 250ml to add sharpness to your oil as a dressing or dip:
- Rhubarb, Blackcurrant, Blackberry and Raspberry.
- 100ml and 250ml x 3 oil Gift Packs and 250ml Mixed Oil and Dressing selection.
- New W.H.O. Formula hand sanitiser products available in 1L or 5L.
You can buy directly from us HERE from our Online Shop:
We supply over 400 farm shops, delicatessens, butchers and restaurants throughout the UK where you can buy our range of products. Contact us to find your nearest stockist:
or call 01937 572084
Sign up to our blog or social media pages to find out about our special offers, recipes and events!