Wharfe Valley Farms is owned by the Kilby family, third generation farmers. They have been producing award winning, extra virgin, cold pressed rapeseed oil, grown, pressed and bottled on the farm near Wetherby since 2006; Yorkshire’s first rapeseed oil producer and third nationally.
Our rapeseed oil has been endorsed by celebrity chefs, foodies and nutritionists who value its heart healthy, delicious taste and cooking performance, at the highest temperatures.
It is brimming with health benefits including:
- Up to 50% less saturated fat than other culinary oil
- Less monosaturated fat than olive oil, but a bigger proportion of polyunsaturated fat
- High in vitamin E and many other beneficial nutrients
- Has a higher smoke point than other oils of up to 230oC
- Extra Virgin and cold pressed only once avoiding use of chemicals
Find out more about the HEALTH BENEFITS here.
Our rapeseed oil product range
- Plain and infused flavours in a range of sizes from 100ml, 250ml or 500ml,
- Salad Dressings in 250ml
- Sugar Free Mayonnaise made from free range eggs in 160gm
- Truffle and rapeseed oil mix for the discerning chef
- Fruit vinegars to add sharpness to your oil as a dressing
- Personalised Gift Packs and Hampers allowing you to combine any selection of the above
You can buy directly from us HERE from our Online Shop:
We supply over 400 farm shops, delicatessens and restaurants throughout the UK where you can buy our range of products. Contact us to find your nearest stockist:
or call 01937 572084
Sign up to our blog or social media pages to find out about our special offers, recipes and events!