Come and see our extra virgin girls at Knaresborough Market the first weekend in December! My sister Jane and our stalwart supporter Gina are manning the stall, together with other members of the family – Martha (5), and Scarlett (2), will be helping Grandma Jane to sell and their parents Tom and Martina will also be helping even if only to supply the coffee. It will be a real family affair. Gift packs and coconut oil will also be on sale.
- 21st – 24 April – Harrogate Spring Flower Show
- 23rd – 24th April Bishop Auckland
- 30th April – 2nd May – Lotherton Food Festival ( Lotherton Hall) STAND PO4
- 21st May – Otley Food & Drink Festival – Otley Showground
- 4th June – NSPCC Plant & Gift Fair – St Edmunds Hall ,Roundhay
- 18th & 19th June – Dales Festival of Food & Drink – Leyburn Market Place
- 26 June – Homegrown Food Festival – The Applegarth, Northallerton
- 3rd July – Hooton Pagnell Village Fete, Doncaster
- 9th – 10th July – Wetherby Food Festival – The Ings, Wetherby
- 12th – 14th July – Great Yorkshire Show, Showground, Harrogate STAND 585
- 16th & 17th July – Horsforth Food Festival, Hall Park, Horsforth
- 23rd July – Selby Food and Drink Festival , Selby Town Centre30th & 31st july – Yorkshire Dales Food & Drink Festival, Skipton Auction Mart
- 24th July – Aldborough & Boroughbridge Show – Dishforth Airfield,
- 7th Tockwith Show – Tockwith Show Ground
- 21st August – Burley Festival Food & Drink Market , Red Lion Car Park, Main Street
- 2nd – 4th September – Chatsworth Country Fair – Chatsworth House
- 16th – 18th September – Harrogate Autumn Flower Show – Showground
- 19th September – Nidderdale Show
- 1st – 2nd October – RHS Harlow Carr Harrogate – Autumn Wood & Food Festival
Just have to pass on the news about Stephen. Last Friday he was awarded the honour of being runner up in the National Junior Director of the year category by the Institute of Directors. Big lunch in London with lots of important people. So proud!
Foodies rejoice, as Harlow Carr brings a weekend to tickle your taste buds. It doesn’t matter how much space you have or your level of experience, there will be something for everyone. Find out how to create your own small holding, sample the best regional produce and learn how to cook up a storm with fresh produce.